Previous HubPages Profile
I'm a freelance- and contract- writer/researcher, although my HubPages material (at least until now) has always been among my free-time writing done on a more casual basis.
My work background (at least the part of it that is directly associated with writing) includes newspaper experience, as well as corporate and various other projects on a freelance basis. Past newspaper experience includes straight news and weekly features.
I've spent several years studying/researching the subjects of child development, education issues, learning problems, and giftedness in children - all for a long-term project. Most recently, I've been writing articles and other material on assignment, as well as working on other projects.
"Lisa H. Warren" is a pen name I've used in my spare-time writing over the years. "Lisa HW" is, of course, a derivative of it. My real name can be found by clicking on the Google+ button (and/or any others shown) on this profile.
"Writing isn't always about just getting the words down, or out, or even read. It is about pulling from the universe just the right number and combination of words and allowing them to join hands to come to life."
- Lisa H. Warren
No comments:
Post a Comment